ROAD & HIGHWAY
- Great Infra Integrated ready to handle all
type of road and
highway projects around the India,
has unmatched expertise in all project procurement models and works ...
- The projects with design , construction ,
finance , operation and maintenance components.
Great Infra Integrated will
overcome all types of technical challenges.
- The use of the latest technologies, and innovative
ideas in meeting and overcoming technical challenges ...
- Bridges are one of the most crucial parts of a road or highway network..
- Without bridges, it becomes impossible to overcome
the terrain differences and get the network through waterbodies. Bridges overcome the connectivity
issues and are also designed and
constructed to relieve the traffic congestion in cities..
- Great Infra Integrated is constantly exploring new construction
systems and solutions to be incorporated in its projects in order to
obtain the best results in quality, timeliness and final cost....
- We ready to explore different construction
domains and accomplishing projects
concerning buildings of different types..
- The team's expertise and experience in the construction
domain allow us to work on building construction projects that have different customised requirements depending on
the purpose the building is being constructed for.
LAND DEVELOPMENT & INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS
- Great Infra Integrated Handling projects on LAND & INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENTS .
- Construction Of Investment Building And All Related Services
And Other Ancillary Work..
- We are at constructing and
land developments of all types and sizes, including.
- We handle Tenders of work contracts
- Big infrastructure initiatives are often created using a combination of approaches. ..
- A turnkey project is one that is conceived, constructed,
and equipped with all necessary
facilities under the terms of a contract.
- When it is ready to start doing business,
it is sold to a buyer. Obviously, the firm in charge of
constructing a turnkey project does so for the agreed-upon price.
FACILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- We are an integrated facility management
company committed to promoting safety, comfort, and growth in the facilities we manage with the help of people who care,
technologies that are efficient, and approaches that are sustainable ...
- With a workforce of skilled professionals, we have the resources and
expertise to handle any aspect of facility management.
- Whether it's keeping your office clean and well-maintained with our
soft services, or ensuring that your building's electrical, air conditioning, and heavy equipment are functioning at
their best with our hard services, we are here to help you improve office productivity and
create a better brand experience for your customers and employees.
IT PROJECTS HANDLING
- Initiation – the project goal, need or problem is identified. The project manager is assigned to the project
and the project charter is created...
- Planning – the project manager and the project team work together to plan all of the needed steps to reach a successful project conclusion. The project planning processes are iterative in nature
and it’s expected that planning will happen often throughout the project..
- Closing – at the end of each stage and at the end of the
entire project, project closure happens to ensure that all of the work has been completed, is approved, and ultimately
transferred ownership from the project team to operations..
Handling Contract works
- Handling contracts are work contract generally awarded for handling of
Parcels and Goods at Originating transhipment points, intermediate stations
etc. These contracts are being awarded as the loading, unloading and
otherwise handling of Parcels and goods ( at transhipment points) to be
managed by Railways. These contracts may be awarded for a particular
station or for a group of stations. ...
- The nature of the work which the contractor has to perform at the BUILDING, yards and premises of the Railway Administration will include;
Loading/unloading of goods, loading/unloading of goods from transhipment
point, sick and damaged wagons etc..
- All minor operations
necessary for the effective performance of the foregoing operations. Handling
of unconnected wagons